Holi is called the "Festival of Colours " .
The festival signifies the triumph of good over evil . Holi celebrates the arrival of spring, the end of winter, the blossoming of love, and for many it's a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.The festival also celebrates the beginning of a good spring harvest season
Little Canvas brings to you Rang Barse Holi Gift Box which contains 100% Natural Holi Gulal Colours in 4 vibrant shades along with Story Book : Holi by Pegasus and two adorable plush dolls of Lord Narasimha and Prahlada . The colours are naturally fragrant and there is no use of any chemicals . Hence its gentle on the skin and completely safe for children .
Inside the Happy Holi Box you will find :
- 1 Story Book : Holi
- 1 Plush Doll of Lord Narasimha
- 1 Plush Doll of Prahlada
- Pidilite Rangeela Holi ke Rang : 4 shades of Gulal holi colours
About the Holi Colours inside the Happy Holi Box :
Yellow depicts prosperity, brilliance, energy and peace.Pink is known as the colour of universal love, compassion, kindness and cooperation.Green depicts life and nature. It also represents pride, positivity, freshness, and coolness.Orange represents a new day, new beginnings, progress, spiritual path, and the attainment of knowledge.
- Rangeela Holi ke Rang is Non-Toxic Specially Formulated ready to use Gulal for all celebrations like Holi, Weddings, Diwali and can be used for Rangoli
- Rangeela Holi Ke Rang is washable gulal and is easy to remove from skin, hair and fabrics. It does not stain any surface and can be washed off from face, clothes and hair
- This specially formulated non-toxic Gulal is safe for children over ages of 3 years
- CE-Certified, Conforms to EN71-3 European Standards
About the Book : Holi (Read and Shine), by Pegasus
This series will help children understand stories behind some of the most popular festivals of the world. The books use interesting information and a fun, easy-to-understand illustrated style to help children value the social and cultural significance of these festivals that hold a special place for people of various cultures throughout the world.
Soft toys and children share an adorable bond. They become playmates and play a vital role in shaping a child’s moral and ethical compass. Children often get attached to their toys and prefer travelling the world with them.
Narasimha is the fourth avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu . He is regarded to have incarnated in the form of a part-lion, part-man being to slay Hiranyakasipu, a demon (asura) king to end religious persecution and calamity on earth, thereby restoring dharma.
Prahlada is an asura king in Hindu mythology. He was the son of Hiraṇyakasipu, who disagreed and rebelled against his father. Prahlada became a devotee of Vishnu. This angered Hiraṇyakasipu, who tried to kill the boy—but with each attempt, Prahlada was protected by Viṣṇu's mystical power.In order to kill Hiraṇyakasipu and not upset the boon given by Brahma, the form of Narasiṃha was chosen.
The mythological story associated with Narasimha Avatar is one of the favourite bed-time stories (originating from Srimad Bhagavata Gita, a holy mythlogical book) told to children by grand mothers and parents from time immemorial. It is a highly captivating story containing lots of morals:
- How unbridled power corrupts human beings
- How even wicked men can at times get the grace of God by their sheer power of penance
- How egotism and indiscriminate usage of power can lead to destruction
- How a child should develop love (“Bhakti”) for God
- How unflinching faith in the benevolent power of God can come to the rescue of a devotee at times of distress
- How God destroys evil and re-establishes righteousness at the appropriate time
Lord Narasimha and Prahlada Plush Dolls are perfect for open ended play. They are made of high quality materials (Lycra cloth and poly cotton) and are washable and non toxic. These soft toys ensure safety and durability .Let's cuddle and snuggle with our kids , engage them in a story telling session about Holi , introduce them to Indian mythology , why we celebrate Holi in a fun and learning manner with the story book and dolls.
Content :-1 Story Book : Holi
1 Plush Doll of Lord Narasimha
1 Plush Doll of Prahlada
Pidilite Rangeela Holi ke Rang : 4 shades of Gulal holi colours
Material :- Materials of the Dolls : Mix of Canvas , Cotton and Synthetic Polymer
Holi Colours is a 300 gm Pack contains 4 fluorescent colours namely Floro Pink, Floro Yellow, Floro Orange & Floro Green
Product Dimension:- Dimensions of Lord Narasimha Doll : 20x14x5 cm
Dimensions of Prahlada Doll : 15x9.5x3 cm
Care Instructions :- 100% Child Friendly , Non Toxic , Gentle Machine Washable
Why you should bring these Indian dolls home for your child ?
- Learn through play - An adorable dolls set that engages kids to learn through creative pretend play . It sparks creativity , nurtures curiosity and ignites imagination of a child .
- Helps develop an appreciation for the rich Indian Culture
- Helps to understand about Indian Gods and Goddess in an easy and fun way
- Boosts self esteem and confidence
- Refines fine motor skills and gross motor skills
- Rewarding and motivating
- Helps channelize the energy levels. The child gets involved completely in this very absorbing play activity
- The dolls provides hours of relaxation and fun
- It also makes for a perfect gift for a loved one
- A great way to bond through a fun play activity for children, siblings, family and friends.