Age: 3 years+
Stemsation kids wooden Digestive system peg puzzle is a great tool to teach kids about their internal body parts. It is a durable high quality wooden product with 12 Pegs that can be separated and join back again to complete the puzzle. It’s a best science learning by doing tool for kids. As always with a puzzle, we can separate each part of the system and reconstruct it. We can distinguish where each part begins and ends. The wooden labels also serve as self-assessment.
- Fine motor skills development.
- The puzzle toy also develops their overall cognitive skills, especially the pincer grip which is an essential prewriting skill.
- To pay simply encourage the child to pick up the puzzle pieces from the board and keep them back in their respective slots. Slowly introduce them to different parts of the body.
- You can also help the child associate their body parts with the picture. Make learning a fun, joyful and stress-free experience with our ecofriendly and child safe products.
- Wooden Parts of Body Tray with Knob for kids, Wooden Toy Puzzle. Wooden Parts of Body Tray with Knob Helps to Identify the various parts of body.
- It Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and problem-solving skills Children will develop habit of identifying human body parts with their corresponding objects while they develop motor skill.
- Ideal for independent play.
- Long lasting learning.
- Made in India
Dimensions: 12inch X 12 inch X 0.5-inch
Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping is free for all orders for a limited time period. Ships in 2-3 days. Products can be returned only in case of defects. The returned product should be in its original packaging, unused/unwashed, and in the original condition as received. To initiate a return get in touch with our customer service team on 9971177407-(between 9am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.