Fitzroy Readers 1 to 10
You save 1%
The Fitzroy Readers introduce new spelling patterns with each story so that children are able to decode the words for themselves.
- A box set of ten phonic readers, at beginner level.
- Fitzroy Readers 1-10 are suitable for Prep/Foundation students.
- The first 5 readers each emphasise one basic vowel sound (a, e, i, o and u) and one or two special words (sight words) are introduced in each reader.
- Reader 9 teaches the first digraph – oo as in roof.
- Working through the Fitzroy Alphabet Book provides the perfect foundation for starting on Readers 1-10.