- To put it simply, The Climbing Triangle is a sturdy, versatile, and very engaging climbing frame. This self-exploratory and diverse ‘toy’ helps your child challenge themselves, and push boundaries. It helps develop their gross motor skills, boosts their confidence, promotes free play, and develops strength and agility.
- One that can be used indoor or outdoor, it allows the child to explore their body and understand how they can use their limbs and strength to achieve their goal, and also gives the child a great sense of self-awareness while helping them with their mobility.
- It can be effectively used for children as young as 6 months to about 5 years. As an infant, the child may use it as support to lift himself up; and a 4-year-old master-climber may use his kinaesthetic control and imagination creatively for a role play! That said the sturdy steel rungs can even be used to attach play bar accessories for sensory development right from birth. It is safe to say that The Climbing Triangle can be used by the child from birth to 5 years.
- Our climbing triangle follows the head entrapment guidelines and the steel rungs have been fixed as per the specifications of the guidelines.
- Material Specification: Made from imported birchply, the wooden frame is coated with a non-toxic, water-based finish. The steel rungs are coated with non-toxic paint and are completely safe for kids.
- Assembling & Storage: It is a simple two-step process.
1) Open the structure, align the sides to form a triangle or A.
2) Once aligned, tighten the screw.
Simply, unscrew and fold the triangle to store it.
- Disclaimer: Adult supervision recommended at all times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.